Friday, July 22, 2011

Style Section LA: Street Savvy






Since it's inception in 2009, I've been a Senior Writer for Style Section LA, a super cool site focusing on Socal style, helmed by my old editor and dear friend Emili Vesilind and the cutest redhead in Hollywood, Erin Weinger. If SSLA isn't in your daily web crawl, it should be. Do it. Now. You'll thank me.

The above article is a piece I wrote and shot photos for, on the debut door-opening of MNWKA, an eastside street style shop for dudes (and ladies looking for borrowed-from-the-boys rad printed tees, Japanese selvedge denim and the cutest key toppers in town). Click on the jpgs above to read or click HERE for the SSLA original digital "printing".

To check out the rest of my SSLA pieces, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment